HCV LANDLORD SEMINAR
Mastering the HCV Program for Owners
The San Antonio Housing Authority (SAHA) is hosting a webinar for private rental market landlords to learn how to navigate leasing to residents participating in the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program.
Partner with SAHA to support affordable housing in your community.
Hear from inspection experts as they describe a model Housing Quality Standards inspection, highlight common fail items and discuss HUD policy updates.
In this two-hour informational session, SAHA representatives will discuss:
- How SAHA and the HCV program work
- Navigating the paperwork including the Housing Assistance Payment Contract
- What to expect in a lease
- A Housing Quality Standards (HQS) inspection process
- Lease renewals
- Marketing to voucher holders
- Contacts to locate resources and help
This session is open to all independent rental owners and rental housing providers.
Email email@example.com for registration information.