Villas De Fortuna
We are excited to bring a total of 28 affordable homes to the Villa De Fortuna subdivisions to purchase on the Westside of San Antonio!
The San Antonio Housing Authority is selling one-story houses starting in the $150s to first-time homebuyers who qualify for the Middle Income Homeownership Program, created to help middle-income families purchase a home.
YOUR FIRST HOME
Make your homeownership dreams come true with the purchase of one of these newly constructed two- to three-bedroom, single-story modern homes between 1,104 and 1,481 square feet.
These homes are only a hop, skip and a jump away from the city’s hottest eateries and downtown entertainment.
- 2-car parking pad with 1-car garage and remotes
- Includes Whirlpool refrigerator, electric stove, microwave and dishwasher
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Washer/dryer connections
- Landscaped yard with fenced in backyard
- Home builder two-year warranty
- Security system with motion detector
AMENITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
- H-E-B Grocery Store #189
- Surrounded by various City of San Antonio Parks
- Major universities such as Our Lady of the Lakeand St. Mary’s University
- Easy access to major highway (IH-10)
- Memorial High School in the Edgewood Independent School District
Middle Income Homeownership Program eligibility requirements:
- Must be a first-time homebuyer or have not owned a home within the past 18 months.
- Must be primary residence/owner occupied.
- Must have completed a SAHA-Approved Pre-Purchase Home Buyer Class.
- Must be approved through a mortgage lender for a Federal Housing Administration (FHA), Veterans Affairs (VA), or Conventional mortgage loan.
- Homes are subject to a 10-year appreciation recapture provision.
- Households incomes must be at or below annual HUD Income Limits for 2021 of 100% AMI or below.
- Must be a resident of Bexar County, Texas.
2021 HUD Income Limits for San Antonio
|Household Size||Max Total Income|
City of San Antonio
City of San Antonio Homebuyer Education Course
1400 S. Flores, San Antonio, TX 78204
Neighborhood Housing Services
Neighborhood Housing Services (NHS) Homebuyer Education Course
847 Steves Ave, San Antonio, TX 78210
Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation
Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation (TSAHC) Homebuyer Education Course
Southeast Texas Housing Finance Corp
Southeast Texas Housing Finance Corp (SETH) Homebuyer Education Course
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Robert Saenz | 210.350.9831