SOUTHWEST NAHRO SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline: April 10, 2020
Graduating high school seniors and head of household
Deadline: May 26, 2020
The rising cost of higher education makes it challenging for many people to attend college. That’s why EIF provides up to $1,500-a-year renewable scholarships to students who have shown strong academic, social and extracurricular success.
Graduating High School Seniors and Renewal recipients | Up to $1,500 in scholarships
JOSHUA LONGORIA “PASSION FOR LIFE” MEMORIAL
Graduating High School Seniors and Renewal recipients | $500 scholarship
Eligibility: GPA 3.0 and high school senior or graduating from a university as an EIF scholarship renewal recipient. Must have completed the submission requirements and been accepted for the EIF Scholarship Program and responded to the “Passion for Life” Essay Question.
Question included in EIF Scholarship applications.
Deadline: June 11, 2020
Rewarding Educational Achievement, Cultivating Hope (REACH) Awards are granted to students who reside with families participating in SAHA Federal Housing Programs.
These Awards help set the foundation for early success by rewarding children up to $100 annually. They will be given to students who are SAHA Public Housing Residents or who are a part of the HCV Program and who have demonstrated the following:
Perfect Attendance for either the Fall or Spring Semester(s) during the school year and/or Honor Roll for the Fall or Spring Semester(s) during the school year
A savings or checking account in the student’s name is required.
HEALTH PROFESSION OPPORTUNITY GRANTS
- 18 years or older
- Must have a High School Diploma or in the process of obtaining a GED
- Must meet low-income guidelines (200% FPL, WIOA eligible, SNAP or TANF recipient)
- Must complete a criminal background and drug screening
DID YOU KNOW
- More than 50 SAHA residents have participated or are currently participating in the grant program
- 49 percent of participants have successfully completed and received a certification
- 20 percent of participants have successfully obtained employment