All Public Housing residents can make a request for services by calling the Maintenance Work Order Center at 210-477-6800

For after-hours emergencies, also call 210-477-6800. On-Call maintenance staff will respond to requests. For emergencies such as fire, floods, or criminal activity, please dial 9-1-1 immediately.

When requesting a work order, please provide the necessary information such as address, a description of the work required, permission to enter, and phone number. If repairs are needed, either the resident or SAHA may initiate a work order.

Please retain a work order number for reference.